BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have been productive...

Yeah I know, those of of you who know me are most likely thinking...How could this be, but ha ha, I have been somewhat busy scrapping. I think I finally figured it out, stop worrying so much about how others are gonna view your work, after all they are your memories and there is no right or wrong when it comes to your visions. I just love this layout of Alyson. I was able to capture her enjoying life and enjoying being a little girl. She was off in her own little world singing and dancing one night on the beach. Everyone was fishing and there was Alyson...Dancing with herself!
Here is one of Andrew. This was from the "secret" photo shoot we did in the backyard so that none of his friends would see his mom taking his picture. It was his first day of school as an eighth grader.
I love these photos of Alyson. They show how grown up she is getting but still shows the childhood innocence that she still has.

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Fabulous work Carrie, I love how these layouts turned out! And you are right, don't worry about what others will think - scrap for yourself! That always helps me scrap too! :)