BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Monkey see, monkey do...

Lately the only thing I have had on my mind is turning 40. Inside I am not dealing with it very well so my creative mind has not been really working so I had to use a little help to get the creative juices flowing. This first one is a layout using the wonderful sketch help from Pencil Lines. It kind of took a whole new look but the concept is there. Thanks Pencil Lines for the wonderful sketch.
This second one is a scraplift of a very talented lady over at A Cherry on Top. Thank you Tracy for the beautiful layout to copy! Your work is OUTSTANDING!!! Mine is the first layout titled "My Sweetie"
This is the wonderful layout from Tracy that I scraplifted... Thanks again for the wonderful inspiration for both of these!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG
your scrap is so lovely

Theresa said...

Great lo's. I did end up using your sketch.. I'll post it later on ACOT. I'm cropping with friendsn today.. Don't worry so much about being 40.. it's just a number.... You look great!!!

Lucy Edson said...

Your lift is fabulous! Love the way you used the MM journaling papers. And the PL sketch was so fun this week! You were really creative with how you used it! :)