BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The big 4-0 birthday RAK!

One week from tomorrow I will be turning the big 4-0 and I am not liking it at all! I thought what better way to make myself feel better...a birthday RAK. It always makes me feel better when I am giving to others so that is what I am gonna do.
Use this sketch of mine to do a layout, you can do any size, you can flip it, heck, you can even use it for a card...just have fun with it. Post with a link to your creation and your name will be entered into a random drawing for a nice little RAK. If you have a blog, mention this on there and for everyone you steer in this direction you will get an extra entry. Just tell them to put in their post that you told them about this.
I will draw a name on December 3rd at midnight my time(central) so everyone have fun and can't wait to see your creations!

3 comments:

Angela J. Prieto said...

I love this sketch Carrie!! I hope to get a layout done. Happy Birthday alittle early!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Wow! Awesome sketch! Happy week before birthday! ;)

Theresa said...

Hi Carrie.. Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you as well..your Birthday sketch is awesome..I will give it a go and link to it on my blog as well..
and don't worry about the snow..I'll have a lot more to share.. we are getting 5-10 inches more starting tonight..yikes.. =)