BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Last night was Halloween, probably one of my most favorite nights of the year. For some reason I just love Halloween! I think I even enjoy it more than the kids do. This year was no exception, the weather was almost perfect...darn near 70. Yes, you heard me, almost 70 on Halloween! Usually Halloween starts off with some fighting with the kids because they don't want to wear a coat OVER their costumes, and who would blame them, but as mean mommy I make them do it. After the fighting winds down, then comes the attitude because all the preperation of making the costume look "perfect" is covered by a coat. Well, none of that this year, nobody had to cop an attitude because coats were NOT needed! Alyson stayed true to her name and morphed into my little "Aly"Cat.You better not touch her candy or she will not be a happy cat!Andrew on the other hand, I did not get to see. He is too old to Trick or Treat with his "mommy". He went with a group of friends....girls included...now that is SCARY! It really hurt when we happen to run into him and he said hi to Rob and NOT me. Not only once, but twice. Talk about sticking the knife into my heart, but I had to put on my big girl panties and deal with it, I don't have to like it, but I do have to get used to it. The only picture I was able to get of him was when he got home and only in the house. I didn't even notice the spot we chose was pretty good and the sign on his door was pretty fitting to his costume....

No comments: