BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Let's go to the crop!

A Cherry on top hosted an on-line crop this weekend. It was so much fun. Friday night I spent the night at Kelly's and we cropped until 3:00 in the morning and up again at 8:00! The morning was supposed to be promising, but...BOOM! down came a huge tree branch and out went the power. Just as I logged on and got my stuff all ready to go. So we ended up leaving Kelly's sooner than we thought and came over to my house. We cropped again until almost 2:00 in the morning and started again at around 9:00. We cropped again until just about 7:00 when Kelly and the boys went home I got so much done this weekend...well scrapbooking that is....from the Fast scraps that had us making cards to ornaments to all of the wonderful challenges. I just had to share with you all the stuff I created. These first 2 layouts I did just before the crop but, I wanted to share them too...


This layout was for a challenge to be a serial scrapper. You had to take one thing you used on this layout and use it on two other projects. I chose the flower with the jewel and created two cards with them also. This is one of my favorite pictures of Andrew and I am sure he is going to be mad, but for some reason, I can't get away from using pink on layouts I have been doing of him.
This layout was for a Challenge were we had to choose things to create a crime scene. These items were then assigned products that we had to use on our layouts.
This layout we had to do a Challenge of someone being "Caught in the act" What better picture than this! I think this is one of my most favorite photos. Rob captured Kelly trying to take his picture at the same time he was taking hers. This picture captures total honest emotion and pure total candidness. I just LOVE it!
This Challenge was the hardest one for me. We had to add the numbers of our age together and then match that number with the corresponding color and do a monocramatic layout. I got YELLOW. My least favorite color. I think maybe I have one other layout done in this color. I really didn't have much stuff to work with so this is what came of it...
This Challenge was to cover up the evidence. We had to alter our photo somehow, using photo shop or putting embellishments or the title on our photo. As long as something was on the photo.
All in all, it turned out to be a fun weekend. Got to spend it with my sis and I got quite a few layouts done. Thanks ACOT for everything you did for us this weekend!