BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

On a roll?????

I stayed the night at Kelly's Saturday for some long awaited scrapbooking time and...Yay!!! I got her to scrapbook!! Finally!! I only managed to get two layouts done, maybe if we would have devoted as much time to scrapping as we did snacking....
Well, I did get this one of all of us done. Can you believe this is probably the only picture of the six of us? What is even more unbelievable is that nobody is making a silly face! This is just a fun one of us girls and to quote the famous Jonathon Brandmeier.... This one I did a few days ago for a sketch contest over at A Cherry on Top. The sketch was provided by Jennifer...aka...sarawithers. If you get a chance go on over to ACOT and check out her gallery and maybe give this wonderful sketch a try while you are at it. The contest ends the 15th. of this month at Midnight.
I didn't think I would ever get any of the pictures from our Monster Truck adventure done but this sketch was perfect for these. Hopefully there will be more from that day because I got a ton of them!



1 comment:

Kelly_P said...

Scrapbooking was a blast! I think I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep from staying up til 4:00 am!!! Awesome layouts!!!