BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Micro challenge at CAARDVARKS...


I had to laugh when I saw the micro challenge at CAARDVARKS. I guess I am not alone when it comes to making a masculine or boy card. This challenge was to make a birthday card for a man or boy. I just posted a father's day card and commented on how hard it was for me to make a non girly card...ya know, one without pinks and flowers and ribbons and bows. I do think I did manage to get a half way decent card out of this challenge so thank you CAARDVARKS!

4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic male card, a real stunning bright birthday card.

Sarah xx

Looby said...

what a fab card - love those flames!
Lou x

Krista B. said...

Your card Rocks : ) Luv the flames and colors they just pop. Love it!

SmilynStef said...

What a 'hot' guy card ... I love those flames ... thanks for joining the fun.