BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Not so productive....


I knew I was bad at making cards, but so bad that I sat there all afternoon trying to make one, only to come up with nothing but a big mess on my desk? I found a new site that focuses on cards with bi-weekly card challenges and I think this site is wonderful and will really help me out. This site is Caardvarks. The tag I posted earlier was for the last challenge they had. You should really check out this site. Some really talented card makers there! So here I sit trying to make a card worthy enough to put up on this site as to not embarass myself. So again, if you have the time go check it out.

I did manage to get outside for a bit yesterday, it was so hot! Funny to think a couple of weeks ago we were complaining about summer never getting here and then BAM! here comes summer. One of the crazy "perks" of living in Chicago, we go from one extreme to another in the blink of an eye. While I was outside I noticed that some of the plants that we planted had some blooms on them so I did get a picture of that. This plant is my daughter Alyson's Asiatic Lilies. She was so excited to see the flowers. She goes out every morning to check on all of them.



2 comments:

Tracy Pea said...

That's a gorgeous Lilly plant. Your blog turned out so cute! I love the banner.

Kim Gasper said...

Hi Carrie, Thanks for visiting my blog. Um, I was noticing the amazing card you made in yesterday's post. It's gorgeous! What's up with the sucking at cards thing? Looking forward to visiting your site more.