BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Father's day...




I know I have been a little absent from here, things have been a little busy. My dad just came up from Florida and I got to spend some time with him. I didn't really realize how much I missed him until we were waiting for him to come and visit. Anyhow, He came over for Father's day and we did the bbq thing and I made him spaghetti with homemade spaghetti gravy. We had our usual luck and as soon as we got the food on the grill...the skies opened up and poured! This happens anytime we have a bbq, go figure! And can you believe with 3 people taking pictures we could not manage to get one half-way decent photo.The first picture is the best of the worst, and the second one, well, sorry sis, I had to crop you out of this one, it was the best one, but your eyes were closed. All in all we ended up having a great time!



No comments: