BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

She did it!
















Alyson has been growing her hair long so that she can donate it. Easier said than done. Sappy mommy that I am tried to make an appointment for her, but broke down crying. Why, it's only hair, it will grow back, it is HER hair and it is for a good cause. After days of finally convincing myself of these things, I toughened up and made the appointment. She was so excited and when they made that first cut, only a few tears were shed, by mommy, not Alsyon. She was so happy and squealed like it was Christmas and she just opened up that one gift she really wanted. And can you believe after seeing the excitement in her and how cute she looked, mommy actually wished that maybe it was a little shorter. So now we have 10 inches of my daughter's beautiful hair to be sent out so that someone who needs it will look just as beautiful. I am so proud of my baby girl!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Oh wow!! What an incredible little girl!! She is so beautiful whether her hair is long or short!!! Such a great thing to do!!!!